Japanese Association in Thailand supported the Sikha Asia foundation to held The 3rd year Camp of Voluntarily sponsorship students “No one difference in Thailand, Give & Take” at Shanti dormitory, Pong district in Phayao province on 8-9 August 2020. The camp included 42 students from Shanti dormitory, Rajanukroh School and Baan Mai Pangka School.
The camp runs various helpful activities as the following.
- Develop the surrounding of the Santhi dormitory to be nice and a livable place.
- Maintain the basketball ground.
- Plant the plants around the pool and behind the men dormitory
The students also went to join their community activities in Baan Boklang village as follows:
- The children and villagers joining to plant 200 trees as to voluntarily inspiration and build up their friendship among them.
- Agricultural exploration at the royal project of Baan Pangka as to be helpful to their families which are from agricultural background.
The camps run a game with 4 bases of friendship building for 2 days and 1 night. The games are Duck fight over for home, Bomb disposal, Drawing and Guess word. In the camp, students had to cook for themselves in groups. It was mostly their first experiences at the camp.
It is very thankful to Japanese Association in Thailand to have continuous financial grant for the 3rd year.